Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2011. Annual intake of students for B.Tech (CSE) course is 60. The department opens a golden window of opportunity to understand and develop new ideas and technologies in Computer Science. It has a competent and committed faculty which encourages students’ involvement in various co-curricular activities along with their academics.
The department is keen in setting the foundation of all disciplines of computer science for the students and also enables students to master the concepts and skills needed for designing, programming, and applying computer systems. It has a comprehensive curriculum on topics related to all aspects of Computer Hardware and Software with an emphasis on practical learning. The course structure is up-to-date and includes courses on nascent topics to equip students with the latest developments.
To act as a platform for moulding globally competitive professionals and successful entrepreneurs with innovative and positive attitudes, upholding the traditional Indian ethical values.
· Adopt the best practices in teaching-learning process emphasizing the need for exposure to innovative ideas.
· Motivate the students to develop confidence and take up individual activities.
· Inculcate the spirit of risk taking and entrepreneurship to set goals in line with the “Make In India” motto.
· Provide opportunities to set goals for interaction with industry by conducting National/International Seminars,
Conferences and Workshop.
· Make a student-friendly environment and make them aware of the need of social commitment with ethical
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
· Students will be able to apply their knowledge for the betterment of the society.
· Students will demonstrate the capability to identify problems in the areas relevant to Computer Science and
Engineering, formulate and design solutions innovatively.
· Students will be able to address technological challenges in advance by applying their analytical capabilities.
· Students will be in a position to face global competition in the field of Information Technology and get placed
in top rated companies.
Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
Women's Day 2017As part of women’s day celebration at the college, a self defence programme was conducted. It was inaugurated by Smt. Usha A S, SI Women cell, Aluva.
Annual Athletic Meet - 2017The college Annual Athletic Meet 2016-17 was inaugurated by Dr. Binu George Vargheese (Director, Physical education, MG university) on 1st April, 2017.
250317Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
230317Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
70415Additional Skill Acquisition Training Programme to higher secondary students InaugurationAutomotive Machining course as a joint initiative of higher education department and general education department,Govt. of Kerala through PCFCT,inaugurated by sri. P.V Thomas chairman,NECT. Click here for photos >>