- The following students from 2013-17 batch participated in the Water Rocket Event at PRAGYAN 2016, NIT Trichy.
1. Arjun G 2. Geevas Sunny 3. Karthik N 4. Krishnachandran C 5. John Sabu
- The following students from 2015-19 B batch were finalists in the Howercraft competition at SHAASTRA 2016, IIT Madras.
1. Jenin Jaimon 2. Nikhil Raju 3. Sobin Prince 4. Vishnu Babu
- Asst. Prof. Vishnu Sankar secured Third Rank in M. Tech(Thermal Engineering) from CUSAT(2013-2015 batch).
- Asst. Prof Shajahan CM won the best NSS Programming officer award for the year 2014.
- Asst. Prof. Deepu P Nair secured First Rank in M.Tech(Production and Industrial Engineering) from M.G University(2012-2014 batch).
- Asst. Prof. Durgadas M. secured Second Rank in M.Tech(Machine design) from Kerala University(2012-2014 batch).
- Asst. Prof. Brahmadathan VB M. secured Third Rank in M.Tech(Machine design) from Kerala University(2012-2014 batch).
- Asst. Prof. Mukesh R secured First Rank in M.Tech (Industrial Engineering) from Kerala University (2011-2013 batch).
- Asst. Prof. Dileep Cherian secured Second Rank in M.Tech (Advanced Manufacturing and Production Management) from M.G University (2011-2013 batch).
- Asst. Prof. Prisley Varghese Mathew secured Third Rank in M.Tech (Production and Industrial Engineering) from M.G University (2011-2013 batch).
- Arun T.P. (2013-17) bagged 5 medals (4 bronze and 1 silver) in Swimming in 30th MG University Swimming Championships held at Dr. B.R Ambedkar International Swimming Pool, Pirappancode, Trivandrum (Oct’2013).
- Dhanush G.S. (2011-15) won the title as the ‘Best Manager’,in the ‘Best Manager’ contest held at St. Joseph’s College of Engg. & Technology, Pala on 6th October, 2012.
- Abhishek Kumar Naidu (2011-15) was the winner of the TALENT HUNT OUTSPARKLE 2013, organized by Sunny Diamonds.
- The following students participated in the grand finale of robotics competition ‘ROBO-TRYST’ conducted at IIT DELHI in March 2014.
- Amal Vijayakumar (2011 - 15)
- Akash Valsan (2011 - 15)
- Gokul TG (2011 - 15)
- Mrudhun Soman (2011 - 15)
- Pramod Anand Prabhakaran (2011 - 15)
- Karthik N (2013 - 17)
- Geevas Sunny (2013 - 17)
1. Amal Vijayakumar 2. Akash Valsan 3. Gokul TG 4. Mrudhun Soman
5. Pramod Anand P 6. Karthik N 7. Geevas Sunny
- The following students of 2011-15 batch have been selected as 'Non-voice consultants' through the In-campus Placement drive conducted by Sutherland Global Services, Chennai.
- Arun ET
- Basil Mathai
- Jiljo George
- K.M. Harikrishnan
- Karthik Rajan
- Sanju P Kuriakose
1. Arun ET 2. Basil Mathai 3. Jiljo George
4. KM Harikrishnan 5. Karthik Rajan 6. Sanju P Kuriakose
- Abhishek Kumar Naidu & Dhanush GS of 2011-15 Batch have been selected as 'Research Interns' through the In-Campus Placement Drive conducted by Bisko Labs Pvt. Ltd.,Cochin on 31/10/14.
Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
Women's Day 2017As part of women’s day celebration at the college, a self defence programme was conducted. It was inaugurated by Smt. Usha A S, SI Women cell, Aluva.
Annual Athletic Meet - 2017The college Annual Athletic Meet 2016-17 was inaugurated by Dr. Binu George Vargheese (Director, Physical education, MG university) on 1st April, 2017.
70415Additional Skill Acquisition Training Programme to higher secondary students InaugurationAutomotive Machining course as a joint initiative of higher education department and general education department,Govt. of Kerala through PCFCT,inaugurated by sri. P.V Thomas chairman,NECT. Click here for photos >>