Science & Humanities
Prof. Dr. Thresiamma George published a research article,
Anu Tresa Sunny, Poornima Vijayan P., Thresiamma George , Kim Pickering,Suresh Mathew,Sabu Thomas" Cuprous Oxide Nanoparticles in Epoxy Network: Cure Reaction, Morphology, and Thermal Stability" POLYMER ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE—2015. pp.- 2293-2306
· Prof. Dr. Thresiamma George participated in a one day seminar on “Current trends in Materials Science” on 15th November 2013 , organized by Advanced Molecular Materials Research Centre (AMMRC) Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala.
· Prof. Dr. Thresiamma George presented a paper “ Magnetic properties of copper ferrite and cobalt ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by sol-gel method” in ICMST-2012, an International Conference on Material Science and Technology 10-14 June, 2012, organized by St. Thomas College, Pala.
Book Chapters by Prof. Dr. Thresiamma George
· “Polymers for Advanced Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Properties and Applications” Ch. 14,pp.307-364, Studium press, New Delhi, 2011
· “A brief overview of nanoparticles and their composites with polymers – Preparation and interactions of its phase at the interfaces” Ch. 16, in ‘ Nanotechnology in Polymers’, Studium Press, 2012
· “Nanomaterials –A General Introduction “ Ch. 1 in ‘ Nanotechnology for Biomedical Applications, Atlantic Publishers, 2013
Journal Papers published by Prof. Dr. Thresiamma George:
- “Characterization of nanophase TiO2 synthesized by sol–gel method” Indian J Phys (2014) 88(7):657-663.Copyright © 2014, Spriger.com
- “Visible-light photocatalytic activities of α-AgVO3nanorods and BiVO4 nanobars” Int. J. Nanotechnol., Vol. 8, Nos. 10/11/12, 2011, 963-978. Copyright © 2011 Inderscience Enterprises Ltd.
Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
Women's Day 2017As part of women’s day celebration at the college, a self defence programme was conducted. It was inaugurated by Smt. Usha A S, SI Women cell, Aluva.
Annual Athletic Meet - 2017The college Annual Athletic Meet 2016-17 was inaugurated by Dr. Binu George Vargheese (Director, Physical education, MG university) on 1st April, 2017.
250317Symphonia 2017The College Arts Fest Symphonia –2017 was Inaugurated by famous stand up comedian, Mr. Ramesh Pisharody. The College arts fest has been hosted on 25th March 2017.
230317Aavishkar 2017Tech Fest 2017 "AAVISHKAR- 17" was inaugurated on 23th March 2017 at 10:00 AM.Chief Guest on the occasion was Sri.John Mathew M, GM(Works), HNL Kottayam.
70415Additional Skill Acquisition Training Programme to higher secondary students InaugurationAutomotive Machining course as a joint initiative of higher education department and general education department,Govt. of Kerala through PCFCT,inaugurated by sri. P.V Thomas chairman,NECT. Click here for photos >>